"Out for my own, out to be free ¤ One with my mind, they just can't see ¤ No need to hear things that they say ¤ Life's for my own to live my own way"

Bernstein - Insane for your love.

You made me fall in love with you, the dance of love takes two. Somehow the music stopped, I tried to put the pieces together, and I got a grip on my life. They say there's one born every minute who has all for a lifetime. But what good is a lifetime if I can't be with you, I just wanna hold you, just wanna touch you, just let me love you. When I see your face, my heart cries out for you. I guess that fools never learn how to fall out of love. I do admit I really miss you, there are some things time cannot change. And I would be a liar Amber, if I told you I didn't care, 'coz it makes a difference, when you're not there.

No comments:

You Are Visitor No.